Job Title: Regional Service Director AMER
Reporting to: President Service Division
We are searching for the Regional Services Director of AMER region as Cavotec continues to consolidate their existing global business they are focused on expansion in selected markets and segments. As the Regional Services Director AMER, you will be instrumental in taking the Service business to a leadership position in the American region. This will be achieved by developing, aligning, communicating and implementing a mid to long term strategy and a dynamic operational plan. Leadership of your team and collaboration with multiple stakeholders to drive high levels of customer satisfaction is imperative.
Description – CAVOTEC is a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems.
- We want to contribute to a future world that is cleaner, safer and more efficient by providing innovative connection solutions for ships, aircraft and mobile equipment today.
- We thrive by shaping future expectations in the areas we are active in. Our credibility comes from our application expertise, dedication to innovation and world class operations. Our success rests on the core values we live by, Integrity, Accountability, Performance and Teamwork.
- Cavotec’s personnel, located in some 30 countries around the world, represent a large number of cultures, and provide customers with local support, backed by the Group’s global network of engineering expertise
Opportunities – With particular focus on the Ports & Maritime segment in the American region, the Services division is well placed to take the lead in developing and delivering on this unmatched business opportunity.
Customers – Existing customer industries include ports & maritime, airports and industrial applications
Summary Role Overview
- Reporting to the Vice President Services Division your role is to deliver on the agreed strategic intent, volume, growth targets for your assigned market. Key responsibilities are:
- Define, develop and implement the strategic growth plan for the Services business in the region in line with the division President goals & guidelines.
- Through inspiring leadership, engage with the sales community to develop customized service offering with differentiating value proposition to customers in the region.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationship and credibility for after-market solutions with customers and partners in the region.
- Ensure a world-class execution of service orders and projects in the region.
- Full Profit & Loss responsibility for all service business executed in the region.
|Job scope||Asia & Oceania|
|Education Level||Batchelor degree or similar|
|Experience||>10 years in relevant field|
|Start Date||Q4 2021|
|Technology & Software||Office and media software, SAP, Service max or similar desirable|
Experience in similar role with curiosity on exploring new opportunities
|Employees Service / company||Approx. 150/800|
|Direct Reports||Approx. 5|
|Industry Type||Equipment manufacturing|
|Industry Application||Ports & Maritime|
|Product category||Connection solutions / Auxiliary equipment|
|Location of The Job||US/Canada|
|Employment Type||Full time permanent|