Job Title: Service Centre Manager
Reporting to: Vice President Service EMEA region
Scope: Nordics & Baltic States
We are searching for the Service Centre Manager of Nordics/Baltics region as Cavotec continues to consolidate their existing global business they are focused on expansion in selected markets and segments. In this role, you will be instrumental in taking the Service business to a leadership position in the region. This will be achieved by developing, aligning, communicating and implementing a mid to long term strategy and a dynamic operational plan. Leadership of your team and collaboration with multiple stakeholders to drive high levels of customer satisfaction is imperative.
Description – CAVOTEC is a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems.
- We want to contribute to a future world that is cleaner, safer and more efficient by providing innovative connection solutions for ships, aircraft and mobile equipment today.
- We thrive by shaping future expectations in the areas we are active in. Our credibility comes from our application expertise, dedication to innovation and world class operations. Our success rests on the core values we live by, Integrity, Accountability, Performance and Teamwork.
- Cavotec’s personnel, located in some 30 countries around the world, represent a large number of cultures, and provide customers with local support, backed by the Group’s global network of engineering expertise
Opportunities – With particular focus on the Ports & Maritime segment and industry such as mining, the Services division is well placed to take the lead in developing and delivering on new business opportunities.
Customers – Existing customer industries include ports & maritime, airports and industrial applications
Summary Role Overview
Reporting to the Vice President Services EMEA region your role is to deliver on the agreed strategic intent, volume, growth targets for your assigned market. Key responsibilities are:
• Define and develop the long-term service sales strategy for the countries under the Service Centre responsibility (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania) in line with the Regional Vice-President’s guidelines.
• Support Cavotec Sales to promote, quote & sell service products.
• Develop expertise to manage local service scope of work, including turn-key installation and commissioning of Cavotec equipment.
• Grow and develop local field service capabilities • Procure, organize or develop tools, repair capabilities, supplies and spare parts in the service centre to meet market demand.
|Job scope||Nordics & Baltic States|
|Education Level||Batchelor degree or similar|
|Experience||>10 years in relevant field|
|Budget||Growth of service business estimated to triple in the next 2-3 years|
|Start Date||Q3 2021|
|Technology & Software||Office and media software, SAP, Service max or similar desirable|
Experience in similar role with curiosity on exploring new opportunities
|Employees Service / company||Approx. 150/800|
|Direct Reports||Approx. 5|
|Languages||Norwegian & English fluently|
|Industry Type||Equipment manufacturing|
|Industry Application||Ports & Maritime, Mining, Energy|
|Product category||Connection solutions / Auxiliary equipment|
|Location of The Job||Norway|
|Employment Type||Full time permanent|